Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

4 months

Four months is what I have to get through to have every day with my baby back again. I can't believe that its here...I go back to work full time tomorrow. I am praying that I don't let any moment pass by without enjoying it fully. I will treasure each moment I have with my baby girl so much more! Some say its not that bad, some say it will go fast but I know in my heart that there is no place I would rather be than hanging out at home with my Mollie. I believe that God gives us the desires of our hearts for a reason and if it is his desire as well I will be able to have that desire eventually.

Mollie I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment