Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 31, Day 1

So a fellow blogger decided to do 31 days of beauty by answering a question each day. I too would like to partake in this. :) I hope to spend the next 31 days reflecting on God's beauty and what it means to me.

Todays question: What does beauty mean to you?

4 months ago beauty took on a whole different meaning. I was blessed with the beauty of my Mollie. To me it does not mean perfection. It means endless love. Christ's beauty is amazing! I can't believe I am saying this but Mollie's "stuff" is even beautiful to me because it means that her body is working properly. I just love the beauty of the white snow that God gave us the past couple of days.

BEAUTY = Christ, family, Mollie and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment