Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

I have always enjoyed Fridays for what it stands for but Fridays now that I have a baby have a whole different meaning. Fridays now mean...
  • The last day of work for the week ( I guess that is still the same)
  • A whole 2 full days at home with my baby.
  • Late night grocery runs because I refuse to leave Mollie for any extra time.
  • Naps on Saturdays and Sundays (I definitely need it....still not sleeping through the night)
  • LAUNDRY...I used to be able to do it during the week but again don't want to waste time with Mollie)
  • Late night movies/tv shows with Brian...I am usually in bed at 830 when Mollie goes to bed during the week)
  • Catch up time with friends.
As you can see...weekends are pretty wonderful these days! I can't wait for mine to start today at 3:30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment