What is Jesus teaching you as a wife, mom, or friend? (Or just woman in general?)
Jesus is definitely teaching me a lot lately as this whole mom thing is new and learning what married life looks like being parents. I think the biggest thing he has taught me lately is how to be more intentional with my time. I don't think I fully realized what that meant until I had Mollie. I am at work all day long and when I get home all I want to do is spend every last moment with my baby girl. I do need to make sure I get time in to talk to girlfriends and family and find time to get stuff done around the house. So....being intentional with my time is extremely important.
I am also a huge scheduler so I am even thinking of breaking down chores that need to be done around the house to specific days...even things like grocery shopping. I think that if I do this and stick diligently to it than I will be able to have more time with my baby!

ooo me too!I've been trying to do better at the whole cooking thing - Time is definitely more precious! I did find a new blog though that I love. It gives you a weekly menu PLUS a grocery list broken down by area of the grocery store. I've used it for the first time this past week and I LOVE IT! Definitely cut down on my time and cost at the dreaded wal-mart blah! http://eatathomecooks.com/ I like that it uses NORMAL food too. Hope you have a good week (Might be short)
ReplyDeleteOOOHHHH Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :) I am excited to look up that blog!! :)
ReplyDelete