All I can say is...yuck! The past two days have not been fun. I came home from school with a high fever and extremely sore. I don't want to go into all of the details about what mastitis is but if you want to know you can look it up. On top of me being sick poor Mollie has been sick with a cold too. Brian took her to the doctor yesterday and they checked her and did a test for RSV but came to the conclusion that she just has the common cold and that it takes babies longer to get over it. I mean really...2 weeks! That is forever for a baby to feel like this! But they say there is nothing to do for them except saline drops, sucker and humidifier.
But...snow day! I did have one today...which was nice to be able to recooperate from being sick. I am still not 100% so in a way it would be nice to have another day off but that means we go longer in May sooo...I am kind of indifferent. I did get to spend a little bit of time with Mollers today between naps for me and hot baths. Brian took the day off too which was a huge help since I wasn't able to do much.
Well...here's to wishful thinking of another snow day. (I guess right now they are nice!)

YUCK! I had mastitis when hayden was 3 weeks old! I would be ok NEVER to have it again! But on the plus side I LOVE SNOW DAYS TOO! :)
ReplyDelete