Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!
Hmmm....I don't have many beauty secrets. I am not big on going crazy with getting myself ready. However, I am the queen of several things.....
1. I LOVE layering. Right now it is especially beneficial because of the baby weight that I still carry but just generally I enjoy the layered look.
2. ACCESSORIES! I have gotten cheap lately with the new baby but big rings and fun bracelets and necklaces are so fun!
3. Lip gloss. I HAVE to have it on at all times. It's an addiction. I buy the cheap lip smackers from Walmart but I bet I apply at least once an hour probably more...especially when I am school teaching. Gotta have the lips moisturized.
4. I am not afraid to try dark eye shadows. In fact, I enjoy them! I just wish I knew how to put it on well.
Not many secrets but definite must haves! :)
Tonight we went to the hospital to visit mom. She had surgery on her shoulder. It was quite interesting....the whole bunch went...all 4 kids and all. Good to see her and she is doing well. Will be in the hospital till probably tuesday. LOVE YA MOM!

No comments:
Post a Comment