Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 31, day 2

Well I know I am already a day behind but hubby and I had a marriage retreat this weekend so I have been without a computer for two days. I think that is a good excuse, don't you!?

What makes you uniquely you?

Interesting question...lots of things!
  • The family that I come from. Its a broken family from divorce but a great family!
  • The family that I am creating with my hubs and Molls.
  • Being a theatre teacher when I had no interest in it growing up.
  • My love for all things cheerleading.
  • My relationship with Christ.
  • The fact that I am a Chicago fan living in St. Louis...the two don't mix well. (And I am married to a St. Louis fan)
  • My heart for other countries.
  • The desire to be at home 24/7 with my beautiful Mollie.
  • The fact that I am a public school teacher but it scares me to death thinking about sending Mollie to public school...though we will.
  • My relationship with my siblings...LOVE THEM.
I am very thankful for all of the things that make me...I am sure there are more. If I think of more I will add...

No comments:

Post a Comment