Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Final post of 2010

Tonight was fun! My brother, who is the pastor of our church, decided to have a party for people with kids. Great idea!! We all know that no one would want to babysit on NYE so what else can you do. So...our party was from 5:30-8:00 and let me tell you that he went all out! He put balloons on the ceiling so that when we had our "countdown" at 8 the balloons would fall and the kids could go crazy.
And in the toy room he put up a barracade around a mattress and bought 1500 balls so the kids could go crazy. So much fun!
He also made a video of him talking in front of pictures of NYC so it looked like he was the one doing the countdown. Hilarious and priceless! We had a blast! Love that we are considered apart of the "parent crew" now! :) Mollie had a fun night and actually was more talkative than she has ever been!

 I asked Dawson to lay by Maddox and Mollie and he did....only on top of Mollie :) She loves her cousins so much! We are blessed to live so close!
 Best friends! M&M...so cute! This was after he was trying chew on her ear. Can't wait till they get older and can run around and play!
 8:00 pm and Mollie is wore out! Fun New Years Eve party for her! Next year she will want to party a little bit more.
 As I sit and watch my baby sleep on NYE I can't help but think how blessed I am to have such a beautiful baby. I love her so much and she has changed my life forever! I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for her. I love you Mollie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment