Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 31, Day 5

Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.
Growing up I was in and out of relationships. Relationships that were not what God intended for me. I didn't know what it meant to be pursued in a Godly way. My husband showed me that when we first met. I actually tried real hard to mess it up because I wasn't used to being treated so well. However, he stole my heart. I am thankful that God brought him to me. He has shown me a lot in the past 3 1/2 years. We definitely have had our ups and downs but I am thankful for him. He has also shown me what beauty looks like through my mollie. Without him I would not get to stare at her beauty and will forever be thankful to him for giving me her.

I am truly thankful.
I love you Brian.
I love you Mollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment