Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project 31, Day 9

What virtues do you value in yourself?
There are two virtues that I value most in myself. The first is Responsibility. I find this one of my best traits. I tend to take on a lot but even if I do I can get it done. I am a perfectionist however I find that trait lacking a bit since I am having trouble finding time to be a perfectionist. Oh well....its still there.

The other virtue I value in myself is compassion. I feel that I have a compassionate heart. I think this is especially helpful in the job that I have as a teacher. Its important with my middle schoolers to care about them and to be able to show it.

I am not used to saying nice things about myself but I suppose its important to do it every so often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment