Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Highchair already!!??

Can Mollie really be ready to sit in a highchair?? We decided to put it together this morning and she LOVES it! She wanted to play in it for awhile. So cute! She is really eating her food really well lately so we thought it might be good to try it out. She looks so small in it! Here's a pic of her in it...


This weekend has been very relaxful! I love those! We didn't do much Friday night. Last night we went over to my friends house with 2 other couples. It was fun! Always great to hang out with my college roommates! I just love friendships that are never awkward no matter how long you go without seeing them! So great! :)

Much less of a busy week that we have had lately. However, its the first 5 day week in awhile. :( I have 3 of them and then a week off for spring break! :) Can't wait!!! Then after spring break I just have to get through two more months and then a whole summer with my baby girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment