Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bridesmaid

Today we went bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister, Jenee. I think we found the dress. We all have the option between a halter and a strapless. I definitely look better in strapless so I am going with that option. Her wedding is July 16th. Can't believe how fast it has gone already...they got engaged a year ago. We will have a busy summer with weddings and showers. Brians brother is getting married memorial day weekend so we will be heading to Chicago for that. He is in the wedding. Weddings are awesome but they can definitely be expensive. We are going to be saving up for them!

This weekend Brian played drums at a youth conference so its just been Molls and I. Last night we went to my sister in laws since my brother is speaking at the conference. Had fun with the cousins! Today after we went shopping I cleaned the house while Mollie was sleeping and then we went grocery shopping. She likes going to stores because she enjoys looking around so much. Just put Mollie to bed and am waiting for Brian to get home. Shouldn't be home too late. I don't like going to sleep without him....I know...lame! But...its the truth. I don't even like when he stays up later than me. I don't know what it is but I don't get good sleep until he is asleep.

Looking forward to tomorrow...its supposed to be a nice day outside...maybe another walk with Molls! :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a busy summer for you guys!! congrats on all the weddings... they are the BEST parties :)

    your little girl is precious!!

    ReplyDelete