Write about your favorite comfort food (we are women- we ALL have comfort food!)
So...its been a few days since I have written a project 31 post...FAIL. But to my defense I have been trying to be very intentional with my time at home. Comfort food: In thinking about this post I can't think of much that I don't eat that is not comfort food! :) LOL...not in real life but seriously, I don't eat as well as I should. I suppose I shall talk about 2 of my favorite. PIZZA. Enough said. I could eat it everyday all day long. Any kind. Well except Imos. I know. I am not a true St. Louisan if I don't like Imos. Love Pizza.
2nd favorite is pasta. My hubby and I can't get enough. I make some type of pasta at least once a week. So not good for you. Although I am trying to get a little bit better lately and have tried the whole grain stuff. Hubs doesn't like it but I find it to be pretty tasty. :)
Well Happy Valentines day all! :)
And Happy Valentines day to the 2 loves of my life: Brian and Mollie!


No comments:
Post a Comment