Someone said yesterday I am going to have an extrovert child. OK! Mollie is a social butterfly. She truly would go to just about anyone. For better or worse. She LOVES people! And I LOVE it! :) She was playing with another baby last night and she would get angry if she was not near him. She wanted to touch him, smile at him and play. So either very social or very flirty. I hope for the first! Daddy would not be very happy for the 2nd option.
Also,,, can I just tell you how excited I am about this weekend!!?? I get two whole days with my baby girl! WOOO HOOOO. One more thing...I talked with my principal yesterday about the possibility of me going part time next year and he definitely thinks that may be possible...double WOOO HOOO. So we will see! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment