Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 31, Day 12

Write about what wears you out as a woman.
Wow...ask me this 4 1/2 months ago and my answer would be much different! There are several things that wear me out right now:
1. I am not a huge sleeping in person anyway but right now I feel like I am forever tired. I told Brian the other day that I need some extra sleep at some point. Mollie is sleeping great at night...well she crabs every once in awhile at night and I go put her pacifier back in and she is out right away. So no extended time up. She pretty much is sleeping right now from 8:30-7:00. Definitely can't complain! :) But...it would be super nice to get some extra sleep at some point.

2. People complaining or myself complaining. I really try not to, especially at work. Sometimes I feel like teachers are the biggest complainers. But...I know that I do it too. It is just exhausting, isn't it!?

3. We definitely want to have more kids and probably soon but it wears me out to think of my life with more than one child. I will absolutely love it...just can't imagine what that will look like in a few years.

I love being a woman and being married and having a child. Even though I am tired a lot I wouldn't change my life at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment