Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 months

Wow is she already 5 months old!!?? Is that possible? Mollie is getting so big and developing so quickly. She is sitting up on her own unassisted. Its so wierd that she sits up. I can't believe it. She seems so old. Here is a pic of her sitting on the couch this morning. She does sit up without something behind her too.
She laughing so much now. I just love it! She is also eating solids really well. She eats about a tablespoon of rice cereal in the morning along with apples and then at night we add some vegetables. She loves sweet potatoes and squash. Glad that she does because I sure don't! :)

We are in a pretty good routine with her at bedtime. She takes a bath, which she loves, put jammies on, read Good Night Moon, read a story from the Bible and pray and then finish up with the bottle. She has been sleeping from 8:30 till 6:30 every night. Sometimes she surprises me and sleeps until 7:00. We are going to try to go to a four hour schedule this weekend. She is ready to cut out a nap. So her schedule will be up at 8...which will probably be more like 7:30. Feed bottle at 8 then to nap at 10. Sleep till 12 and feed a bottle. Then nap from 2-4. Then she would be up for the rest of the night unless she needs a 45 min nap or so around 6. We plan to keep her bedtime around 8 or 8:30 depending on how she is doing. She is a pretty good sleeper.

She does really well with being with someone different each day of the week. Right now she is with her aunt Kelly on Mondays, my friend Amanda on Tuesdays, my friend Morgan or Grandma Peggy on Wednesdays, Aunt NeNe (my sister) on Thursdays and Brian on Fridays. He is working 4-10's so that he can be with Mollie on Fridays. Its working well. I really like that she does so well with everyone.

This past month she has really started to love our dog Rylee. Rylee is a 1 and a half year old boxer who is pretty hyper. But anytime Rylee is in the room Mollie is smiling. She wants to stare at her. Its funny.

So I took the monthly picture but....please don't make fun....I put 2010 instead of 2011!!!! I plan to take another one this weekend with Mollie but will go ahead and post this one now. OOPS! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment