Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Sick
I really hate being sick! Sunday night Brian and I both woke up from the storm and about 20 minutes later it began. We, for lack of better words, were in the bathroom from midnight until 5:30. At that point Brian called his parents and had them come to our house and take him to the ER. He was so weak and dizzy we didn't know what else to do. About an hour later I followed and showed up there too. NOT FUN! Apparently we have a really bad case of the flu. We are just praying that Mollie doesn't get it. How terrible would that be to have a baby who is as sick as we were. So...needless to say I was off school yesterday and called in again today. As much as I hate being sick, I hate calling off work. It is so much harder to plan for a sub than it is to be at school. But...after going in to get sub plans together I realized how weak I still am and it would have been really hard to get through the day. So here we sit all day again in hopes of a better day tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment