Happy Valentines day all! :) It has been a good day. Went to work and came home and played with my molls. Then we went to a church family night. They have these every other month where families get together and the kids do crafts and sing songs and we eat. It was fun. Even though Mollie is too young to do those things its nice to get together with other parents.
Its a crazy week. Day one is done. Tomorrow night will be our only night home as a family. Trying to think of what I can make for dinner. Wednesday night Brian plays at church and I have parent teacher conferences. Thursday night I have parent teacher conferences and Brian has practice for Wired: a young conference that he is playing drums at all weekend. Friday night Brian will be at wired and Mollie and I are going to go play with the cousins. Saturday night Brian will be at wired again and maybe Mollie and I will go see him. Busy week but blessed that Brian can serve in ministries while doing something he loves; playing drums.
Happy Valentines day!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment