Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 31, Day 13

Write about something you would like to change about yourself for the better.
Something I would like to change about myself for the better...hmmm....

I would love to lose 15 pounds. I know its cliche but its true. I have just about that much to lose to get down to where I was before baby. I think it would make me feel so much better about myself. Well work out and eat better you say? Easier said than done! Definitely dont have time right now to go to the gym. Its the last thing I want to do when I get home from work and refuse to go late after she goes to bed. Eating  healthy is hard when you don't have time to think about calories and points. I am lucky if I can scarf down a meal for dinner let alone think about what it is I am eating. Soo....if anyone has any ideas on how I can lose some weight and whats the easiest way to do it feel free to let me know! Would love some pointers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment