Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's here...

Well its that time. The time I have been dreading since September 16th. Its the time to go back to work. I can't believe its already here. As my little lady naps in her swing I am watching her in awe. 3 months ago I wouldn't have been able to imagine what my life would be like right now. I knew it would change and I knew I would love a little human being but didn't realize the extent. Mollie Anne has captured my heart. The moment I saw those big eyes I was in love. I can't explain what it feels like to love someone this much. Jesus gave me such a gift and for that I am thankful!

I did not take one moment for granted the past 3 months. I cherish every last one of them. As my little girl grows up I pray that she will cherish the moments she gets to spend with her mother as much as I do. She is my sweetheart. We truly are two peas in a pod. I LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment