Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

3 months

Wow...my baby girl is 3 months old! :) I can't believe how fast time has flown. 3 months ago today and actually exactly at this moment I was staring at the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. And now...her day consists of laughing, smiling, pooping, crying, playing and drooling. Boy do I love every last one of these!

Mollie's biggest milestone this month has been reaching for things and actually holding some of her toys. I am not sure if she knows she is holding them but she does. :) She also laughed for the first time this month. Its not a regular occurance but those times she does is extra special!

Some of my favorite times with her...cuddling after she eats, those special times that she looks up at me and smiles and every night when daddy prays for her. I feel blessed to have a husband that desires to raise our daughter in a home that honors Christ.

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment