Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quality Time

Its been two days now that I have been at school away from Mollie. It definitely has been tough. Though I am extremely thankful that my mom has been here to help with her. Mollie just loves her MEMA! I have become "that mom" that brags on my little girl to anyone that will listen...they are probably going to get sick of it at school.

Being away from her all day means lots of quality time with her at night. I cherish every moment in the evenings...I even find it hard to go anywhere because I just want to spend every second with her. I am not gonna lie...I am a little jealous that my mom has gotten to feed, change poopy diapers and see the beautiful smiles all day. I wish it were me.

Soooo excited that I just have 2 days left of school this week (maybe a snow day tomorrow) and then Christmas break for 2 weeks! :) Very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment