Well yesterday I decided it would be fun to do something different with my hair...however I don't think I was thinking much when I told her to put red in it. I definitely got what I asked for...red. I absolutely love the cut and she went darker but...I wasn't expecting it to be so red. So now the decision is whether to go get something lighter put on top of it or keep it and see if it dies down just a little bit. So here is a picture of what I looked like a couple of days ago and now the new do...
Don't mind the no makeup look...
I think I miss my blonde hair!


I like it dark! Don't worry about the red. I always get red in mine and it always fades a lot faster than any other hair color!(which I don't like, but if you're not thrilled about the red then don't worry it will fade fast:))
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie! I am hoping it fades a little bit before next week when I go back to school. I LOVE the cut and having it darker...the red is just a little much for this usually blonde girl! :) Oh well, its just hair!
ReplyDelete