Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break or winter break?

Ok so last night this is what it looked like outside...
Now you tell me...was it really my spring break? Not so sure. We got like 3 inches of snow! I went to the mall and had to drive 20 mph on the interstate. It was a little scary but I NEEDED to get out of the house and do something for just me. It was nice. I wonder how many moms get to get out of the house and do something for themselves. I believe it is much needed every now and then. Even if it is just for a couple of hours. I went during Mollies nap time so I didn't miss any of my Mollie and me time.

On a sadder note...tomorrow we head back to school after a great week (I had more like a week and a half because we went to chicago for the funeral) of spring break. However, I only have 9 full weeks left until summer! Now that calls for some smiles! :) I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Then next year just part time worker. How great that will be!

Yesterday we went to The Incredible Pizza Company and spent some time with a family we are helping out. Mollie was excited...
Also, I have started the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. OUCH!!! Two days done. Can you say sore!??! I can hardly walk. But....it is the best feeling ever! Gonna get this momma in shape and skinny! :) Well....in shape at least.

Happy start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment