Its been a bit of a rough week. Mollie was told a week and a half ago that she had an ear infection. We thought it had been treated but little did we know...
Tuesday overnight Mollie woke up at 11:30, 12:30, was up from 1-4 and then woke up again at 6:30. She wasn't all that fussy but just wouldn't sleep. She woke up in the morning acting fairly normal so I went ahead and had her to go grandmas. Grandma said Mollie was fine all day and she even slept great during her naps. When I got her home around 5 I could tell she felt a little warm so I took her temperature and it was 101. WOAH. Something was wrong. So we headed out to Walgreens and got some motrin, Brian was at church playing in the band so mollie and I had to go. Got home and took some motrin. She was not fussy but just extremely exhausted. All she wanted to do was cuddle and sleep. My mom suggested that I take her to urgent care since I had to work the next day so off we went...
Urgent care closed at 8 and we got there around 7:30. We were the last ones to be seen and after waiting for about 45 minutes the doctor came in and basically said nothing was wrong with her. Ummm...I don't think so! This girl has a fever for a reason. Wednesday over night was pretty much the same as the night before. I felt so bad for her. We finally got her to sleep in her carseat. I think it helped that she was sitting more upright. I took a little bit of time off of school Thursday morning and took her to see her doctor. YEP...still had an ear infection. Now tell me why the doctor at urgent care didn't see that???? CRAZY!!! Poor girl!
We got some new meds because obviously the old one didn't do the trick, went home gave it to her and I headed back to school while my sister watched Mollie. Jenee said she seemed to be doing pretty good so I wasn't worrying. Around 1 I got a call and a frantic text saying that mollie had just projectile vomited all over the place. Oh great...now what!!?? I called the doctor and they said to lessen the amount of medicine I gave her. So we did and she slept straight through the night until 6!!! WOOO HOOO!!! We needed that! However, this morning she puked on Brian twice again. So...called the doctor and they gave me some things to try and if it happened again they said they would switch her meds.
On top of all of this she has a serious case of eczema! I mean seriously...can she catch a break? I feel so bad for her! Praying hard that we can get all of this figured out and we can have our happy little girl back.
Love you molls and I hate when you are sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment