I waited to post the 6 month post until after her dr. appointment which was today. This girl weighed in at 17.6 pounds! I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is 26 inches long. So that makes her in the 75 percentile for her height and weight. Everyone keeps aying how big she is but I think she is just one healthy girl! :) She likes to eat!
She has really been developing this past past month. She can sit up by herself really well. She has also started to reach forward for her toys and ends up on all fours for a minute before she plops to her belly. I think she will be scooting/crawling before we know it.
She can pick up toys very well and loves to play with all of her teether toys. She is talking quite a bit and her new thing is saying dadadada all the time. Once she figured out she could say it she keeps herself up at night saying it. Its cute. Until she starts screaming it. Speaking of screaming...mema taught her how to scream on demand. We have a video of it. Maybe I will post soon. Its hilarious! Not a great thing to learn though.
She is eating 6 oz of soy formula every four hours during the day...4 bottles. She takes ok naps. Some days she gets in two, two hour naps. Other days she sleeps a total of two hours during the day. She does pretty good at night. We can expect her to sleep from 8-6 every night...after that it is wishy washy.
I just love my molls. Can't imagine what life was like before her. She has made these past 6 months amazing. I can't wait to see what the next 6 will hold. But then I will have a one year old! This time is going so fast.
I love you mollie.


MY word! She is adorable. My chunk is almost 7 months old and still hasn't gotten her 6 month check yet (oops!). She's always up in the 95-97 percentile, so don't feel bad! Haha. They're just healthy, growin' girls!
ReplyDelete