Yes its true.
We have wood floors on the entire main level. Brian finished the upstairs this past summer and made it a master suite with carpet. However, since Mollie has been here we have been sleeping across the hall on the main level in our guest room. We don't make it upstairs much. Last night we went to MEMAS house and Mollie fell in love with carpet! It is so funny! She pets it like its a dog. She really does not know what to do with it. She gets so excited! So tonight we went upstairs for a bit and let her play on the carpet. I think this will be a nightly routine. She just can't get enough of it. On a sadder and more painful note...on the way downstairs I fell down the stairs with Mollie in tow. Luckily she was in front of me and she was absolutely fine. Me however, I have been wearing ice in my pants....my tail bone is killing me! Throbbing. Yuck. What a great way to start the week! Only me.
Here is our girl with her new love! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment