Yep thats right! Mollie is officially 11 months! One more month and we will have a one year old! Crazy!!! I have yet again been horrible about writing on my blog so hopefully this will update how Mollie is growing and growing and growing! This is our little miss thing...
Such a cute girl. She is getting so big! She is wearing all 12 month clothes and some 18 month! She just keeps growing. She is eating all big people food now too. We got her off of baby food. She loves string cheese, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, french fries, yogurt, peas, carrots, hot dogs...just to name a few. She loves cheese like mom! :) We are still struggling with the zippy cup. For some reason we can't get her to like it. Hopefully that come shortly. We would love to get rid of formula...its expensive!
She has 5 teeth now as of last night! Its so cute to see her teethly grin. I do miss those cute gums though. Her favorite toys are...her elmo phone or my phone, necklaces, her walker, blocks, BOOKS! She loves books! We hope to get more for her birthday! She isn't saying too much. She can say mama, baba, dada when she wants to. She tries other words but they are hard to make out. Mollie is so close to walking. Just this morning I had her taking several steps! I just know she is going to take off soon! Maybe before she turns one? Who knows!
I started working part time and Mollie gets to hang out with some awesome people while I work. She plays with Mema on Mondays/Tuesdays and gets to hang with with grandma every other Friday. One of her best friends Eli hangs with her on Wednesdays/Thursdays. His mom Brittany is the best!!!
This little girl is just amazing! She loves to give kisses and hugs. I could eat her up!
Love you Mollie!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment