Yep that's right! We are going to have another little one come April of next year! We are beyond excited!!! Here is the first pic of our little shrimp!
Mollie and the new addition will be just about 18 months apart. Super excited for them to be so close in age! Now the name debate begins!!
I have felt pretty sick with this one. Probably just because I can't lay down when I want since Mollie is all over the place. The doc prescribed me zofran so hoping that helps!
Here's to being a better blogger. My hubby found the iPhone app for me so now I can update on my phone! Yeeeaa!!!!!


Congrats! We are expecting #2 as well and they will be 19 months apart. I' due March 21st so just got to the 12 week mark on wednesday! And this is the first week I haven't thrown up so I hope yours passes quickly!!
ReplyDeleteHappy and healthy pregnancy to you!
Our babies are so close in age!! I am due April 10th:) crazy!! Here is to great pregnancies!!!
ReplyDelete