So...yes she is 10 months! And of course I can't believe it! This month has flown! She is developing so much!!! I will start this off with a pic of the lovely Mollie. Her 10 month pic was done with her flower girl outfit on from her aunt nene's wedding. Doesn't she look adorable??
She is eating all kinds of fun foods now. I pretty much have been letting her try everything I am eating as long as I know she can gum it up. Its fun to see her get excited about certain foods. Nothing that she absolutely hates yet. Hopefully that will stick!
She is all over the place! She is really close to walking. I can't wait to see when she takes off. She cruises quite well and she crawls at a rapid speed. She can also climb stairs really well. Not sure if that is a good thing or not! This little girl loves the water! I am glad that she isn't scared of it! She also loves boating. Her grandpa lives on the lake and she will get her fair share of boating in the future. LOVE IT!
She has another tooth!! :) So thats 3 and counting! I really do hate the teething process though. Mollie is content as can be all day long but the girl hates sleeping when she is teething. Can't blame her though...I am sure its painful!
Mollie loves her cousins! She gets so excited when they are around. Mollie is doing several things on command now...she can clap, wave, blow kisses, give kisses, point to the sky when asked where the airplanes are and put her hands up when asked how big she is. This girl is smart! She is starting to say more things. She can say mamma, dada, bopa, bye bye, hi, baba (bottle). She can also sign that she is all done. She understands so much! If I ask her where things are she will go get them! Its awesome watching her intellect take off.
Excited about the 1 year mark coming up! Has she really been with us for almost that long! Her daddy and I love her!
Molls...your pretty special! :) I love you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment