Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9 months old

Yep. I have been a horrible blogger. No excuses. Its funny because its summer so you would think this would be the time I would be better at it...but...no.

2 weeks late but my baby girl is 9 months old!!!

Some milestones from this month:
She is all over the place! This girl is so close to walking. She has started standing on her own for seconds at a time. Its so cute. She loves exploring. I really need to baby proof! I can imagine it will get ten times worse when she is walking. She is still just jabbering a lot. Not really saying mama or dada consistently. But when she does...its amazing! Another love of Mollies is dancing. Anytime there is music going she is getting her thing on. Its hilarious! She loves to bang on things. I guess she will be like dad...a drummer. Loves to play mama hide n seek. A random game we made up but can always make her laugh! She is getting more interested in our food. We have been trying new things. I am still not sure when would be a good time to go to completely "big" people food. She can give hi fives. Its so cute. Here are a couple of extra pics from the photo shoot...
We have my sisters wedding in two weeks and this is what she will be wearing as the flower girl. Super cute! She is going to be pushed down the aisle in a decorated umbrella stroller.
Finally, my friends and I went on our annual over night get together so Mema got to keep Mollie. She just loves her puppy!

I love you mollie! I can't believe how big you are getting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment