Since Mollie was born I was secretly hoping she would love the water. Some of my favorite times are from the beach, my moms pool or being at my dads lake house. So...Mollie just has to love it too right????
Well not so much. We were at Brian's brothers wedding this past weekend and stayed at an awesome hotel so we prepared ahead of time and brought a floaty, swimming diapers and swimsuit. It took all of 3 seconds for her to decide this was not for her. But...I will say that it was crazy in the pool room! Kids all over the place and they were jumping right next to us. It was also incredibly loud. Poor girl.
However, this week I decided to buy a little baby pool. SUCCESS!!!! She loves it! Though, I didn't doubt it much because she loves bath time and this baby pool is pretty much just like her baby pool. I just love this little girl so much!
On another note...she said "mommy" for the first time tonight!!! Soooo precious!!! :)


How cute! My lil' guy LOVES water. We've been hanging out in his kiddie pool a lot this week. I've managed to get a tiny bit of sun. Super nice. Enjoy your weekend!!!
ReplyDelete