Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

7 months

It feels like I was just writing Mollie's 6 month post. Pretty crazy that this month is already over. Her 7 month was a fun day! It was my birthday too. :) We attempted to get some pics in the morning of Mollie...didn't get very many that turned out great...
This is the best one I got of her looking at the camera.
This is pretty much how the photo shoot went...
This is Mollie's old lady look. Not sure why but she does it all the time!

As you can see she is becoming quite the ham. I was hoping to put her in a little dress for the day but it was a little chilly out...and it's April! So her big new thing this month is she is soooo close to crawling! She gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. She also gets in like a push up position and holds it for several seconds. This girl is strong! She is making lots of crazy sounds with her mouth. It's so cute!

She passes toys back and forth between her hands fairly well. And if you are wearing jewelry...look out! This girl loves her bling! (Just like mama)

As of today we moved her crib down. It makes me nervous knowing that she can sit up and move around and pull up on things, which by the way she is doing. So...to avoid nervousness we went ahead and put it down.

Mollie loves going on walks, however she gets pretty sniffily after them. But sometimes it's worth it. She talks to Rylee a lot while on our walk.

Mollie's favorite people are by far her cousins! They can make her laugh like crazy...I just love it! I am pretty sure they love her too. I just love the fact that they will grow up together.

She is still taking two naps and doing well with them. Her thing though is to wake up at 6 every morning. It's not so bad during the week when I have to get up anyway but the weekends we would love to get a little bit more sleep! I can't complain though...she pretty much sleeps from 8-6 every night. Sometimes she wakes up just to have her pacifier back in her mouth.

I can't believe my baby girl is getting so close to 1 years old! I better start planning the party! :)

Love you Mollie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment