I LOVE mothers day. It gives you an excuse to do nothing but love on your babies all day long. Also, it gives you an excuse to have the hubby help you with something around the house. So...our day looked like this:
Woke up and enjoyed the morning with my baby girl. Hubs went and got my favorite chips and salsa from Chevys and grilled some brats. Then again I got to spend the afternoon with my girl and hubs worked for 4 hours fixing the front porch that has rotted out wood. Now all he has to do is paint it and it will be finished! I love when things get checked off lists. After dinner...honey mustard chicken and homemade french fries we took a trip to DQ and got some blizzards. YUM!
On a different note...I am super excited! I have a new app on my IPHONE that will help me track our budget. This is going to be especially important as my income is cutting in half next semester. YUCK....but YEAAAAA for more time with Molls!!!
I love being your mom, Mollie. I can't want till you can tell me you love me back. I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment