So my Mollie is 8 months old!!! Can you believe it??!! This little girl is getting sooo big!
Some highlights of this past month:
She can crawl! This little girl is all over the place. It is officially time to baby proof the house. I can't leave the room much for fear of her getting into just about everything. She loves extension cords. What do you do with them? Can't really hid them well. She is also standing up on everything. Everyone keeps saying she will be walking before we know it. She will pull herself up and walk along the sides of the couch or just about anything else. We went from not being mobile to completely mobile in 24 hours. Crazy!
Mollie loves puffs and yogurt bites. We haven't given her any table scraps yet. I think I will wait for 9 months to try that. We have started to give her a couple of the baby food things that are actual food like spaghetti and chicken bites. She isn't too sure. She crinkles her mouth in disgust. Maybe it will grow on her. Honestly though, it makes me dry heave too so I am not surprised.
Everyone is saying how much she is starting to look like me. I don't see it yet, but I love it! I also think her hair is starting to come in blond. We really thought she would have dark hair because it was dark when she was born but all of that is starting to fall out now. I have always wanted a little blond haired girl...and she has gorgeous blue eyes. She is BEAUTIFUL! But I am a little biased. :)
She is a little chatter. She can wave now and even says "Buh." Not sure if she knows what she is saying but it's cute! She will say HIIIIIIIIIII when I say it like that. I LOVE it!
Mollie is quite stubborn. I guess just like her momma. :) She knows what she wants and when she wants it. She has taken up quite an interesting screech when she is agitated. Poor us. :)
No teeth yet. Seriously??!! I keep saying...she must be teething....but nothing! Soon I am sure. :)
I just love this little heap of beauty. She is so much fun!!!
Happy 8 months Molls! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment