Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving it another go...

Well...the whole baby blog didn't go so great the first time around. I just didn't find the time to write. However, Brian has encouraged me to write my own since I LOVE reading baby blogs. I frequent several of them (women I do not even know). They were life saving during my pregnancy. A couple of the women were a few weeks ahead of me so it would always give me piece of mind reading them. So....here we go again. I hope to write often about the joys and struggles of motherhood. It will be a great thing to look at down the road....I suppose it will act as Mollie's baby book since I haven't been that great at keeping up with that.

Excited to start the journey of writing...

PS...I love you Mollie! :)

2 comments:

  1. Bre-
    I wish you luck in keeping up with this as you will appreciate it when the next one(s) :) come along!
    Nancy Weil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love blogs! I recently found out about a website that lets your print your blog into a scrapbook! Looking forward to Mollie updates! she's is so cute!

    ReplyDelete